DT322 Smart Odor Sensor
LPWAN Wireless Connectivity (NB-IoT, LoRaWAN, Sigfox)
Indoor DT322 Smart Odor Sensor
DT322 is an advanced, configurable indoor odor sensor aimed at building automation. Users can monitor the level of amine series, sulfur gas, temperature, humidity remotely through the built-in NB-IoT/LoRaWAN/Sigfox wireless module.
The outputs are 0-30 PPM. Widely applicable for smart public toilets, garbage room, public spaces, etc
- Multiple wireless options: NB-IoT, LoRaWAN, Sigfox
- Battery powered or DC powered
- Low power consumption
- Accurate and timely , real-time monitoring
- Open protocol
- Multiple application environments
- Easy installation by screws
- Odor Measurement Elements: Amine series, Sulfur gas
- Temperature Measurement: -30~+85℃(±0.3℃)
- Humidity Measurement: 0-90%(±2%RH)
- Odor Output Level:0-30PPM;
- Power Consumption: Upload ≤600mA; Detection≤100mA
- Internal Battery: 1000mAh@ 3.7V Lithium Battery, Life time 10 days.
- Recharge Interface: Micro-USB 500mA@5V
- Recharge LED: Red: not full battery; Blue: Full battery.
- Wireless: NB-IoT/LoRaWAN/Sigfox
- Working Environment -40 ~ 85℃, 5～95%RH
Users can check data CNDINGTEK’s software application or their own. We will provide protocol after you order it.
smart odor sensor indoor odor sensor